Is FinCEN Registration a Money Transmitter License?

You would be surprised how many people would think that if you go to FinCEN’s website and register, you are now licensed and have what you believe to be money transmitter licenses for your money services business.

Not true.

A FinCEN registration is NOT a license. In fact, there is no federally issued money transmitter license.

Here is a video I recently did on this subject that explains it in detail.

There is a complete YouTube playlist on How to Start a Money Transfer Business series on my YouTube Channel.